Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fire in the hole!

Yes, I did it and I did it early. No more swan song or hissy fits. Squeeze the handle, pull the pin and toss. Various Inc trumpeting its acquisition by Penthouse. Well the biggest sucker here is Penthouse - hope they've got a lot of roses because they sure bought one huge pile of shit - at least IMAO. But I said I would put no more good money after bad and I meant it. All those blogs - tears in rain. A few of my friends are still active - some are on here. Sorry to those who did not pay enough attention to posts to get contact details - but then you may never read this. My name lives on HornyMatches and Collarme. Any similar name appearing on TLA is not me - unless you hear otherwise on here. Then there is alt_sps on Yahoo and Sir PS on Yahoo! 360

1 comment:

Spring, Ph.D. said...

I'm still here. And I've kept you on my link list all this time, too! :)